What is a medical home?
In short, a medical home is a clinic where your doctor works with you and a care team to focus on your health and wellness.
We will coordinate your care with other departments in the clinic or with specialists in the community.
We can be most effective when you provide us with your complete medical history and information about care you receive outside the clinic. We’ll use that information to develop a health and wellness plan that fits your needs and lifestyle.
Together, we’ll provide evidence-based care that is right for you based upon clinical guidelines shown to improve health.
What can you expect?
- Access to medical, dental, pharmacy, and behavioral health services within the clinic.
- Patient/family education and self-management support services.
- Equal access to services regardless of your source of payment.
- Help with obtaining coverage for the uninsured.
- Help with transferring your records to Su Clinica’s electronic medical records system.
- Access to patient services through our Patient Portal.
- We’ll explain things in plain, simple terms
Benefits of a medical home.
After Hours Availability
Our Brownsville and Harlingen locations offer evening and weekend hours for you. Registered patients can also call the After Hours Nurse Line to speak directly to a trained nurse at 956-365-6000. Nurse Line assistance is free for registered patients.
Help with Records Transfer
Once you become a patient, we can help you transfer your medical and dental records to Su Clinica. Our Medical Records Supervisor is here to help. Call 956-365-6000 for more information.
Care Where You Need It
Su Clinica has clinics in Brownsville, Harlingen, Raymondville and Santa Rosa. Call for an appointment during business hours. We have same day appointments available to meet your needs
Many Services. One Location
Most clinics offer:
Lab & X-ray
Want to learn more? Contact Us
105 E. Alton Gloor
1706 Treasure Hills Blvd
131 FM 3168
Hwy 107 & La Feria Ave.