COVID-19 Pediatrics Announcement
Update: October, 2020
Su Clinica is committed to providing you and your family the care that you need, and to safely reopen our Pediatric Clinic to full capacity. We have incorporated CDC infection control rules and guidelines and have separate areas for well children and for those with acute symptoms. In addition, we continue to offer telehealth visits for your convenience when appropriate and continue to closely monitor all aspects of the Covid-19 pandemic.
You will notice that the following changes and procedures have been put in place to assure the health and well-being of our patients:
- Each person
- Adults will be required to wear a face mask or covering at all times (children are encouraged to wear a mask)
- will be screened before entering the clinic
- will be asked to use hand sanitizer upon entry to the building
- will be asked to follow social/physical distancing
- Only scheduled patients will be allowed in for their visits – One adult per 2 pediatric patients
- You may be asked to wait in your car until such time that your provider is ready to see you
- Separate areas are provided for our Well Child Clinic and Acute Care Clinic
- Curbside Covid-19 testing is available for patients with an order from their provider
- Dental Services are available by appointment
It is very important for your children to be up to date with their Texas Health Steps or well child visits and immunizations. By immunizing your child you are protecting your child and others you care about by preventing the spread of serious diseases.
We also understand that as the community restrictions are lifted and people are returning to work and children return to school, you will need your child’s immunizations up to date as quickly as possible. We are here to help. Please contact us at 956-365-6000 to schedule an appointment.
Flu shots are also available for children and adults.
Thank you for making Su Clinica your Medical Home.